The project i’am working on is an ERC721 lootbox, the lootbox can be traded on any maketplace, and when someone buy it and open it, it w’ll randomly generate 3 ERC721 item (can be more or less depanding on the configuration of the lootbox).
Where i need feedbacks and ideas is in the process of generating the lootbox, after a lootbox is opened, it is burned and dont exist anymore, so i have to find a way to constently generate lootboxs… here are some ideas :
- Given a user who want to buy a lootbox of 3 random rare cryptokitties for example.
- The first idea would be to randomly buy them on the fly from those who are for sale on the market.
- The second idea would be to have a shared pool of assets, and randomly pick assets from the pool to put into the lootbox no idea how to create this shared pool ( maybe making partenarship with the others ERC721 assets like cryptokitties ?).
- Another way to generate a lootbox could be to give to a assets owner function that create lootbox from his own assets portfolio.
- Lastly, i can manually create them, buying items from the market myself to create a shared pool of assets, but if i do so, i’ll have to limit the number of lootboxs that can be traded per day !
Any suggestion will by apreciated.